UX / Digital Designer
As a designer at Lynchburg Collective you will work on a diverse range of projects from established companies to startups.
- 2+ years experience in digital interaction design
- Strong visual design aesthetic and conceptual thinking
- Knowledge within Sketch and prototype tools (if you know HTML/CSS it’s a plus but not required)
- A developer handoff (Zeplin/InVision)
- Passion for User Experience and a strive for building new solutions
- The ability to communicate objectively about design with a cross disciplinary team.
- A solid understanding of user behaviour/psychology.
At Lynchburg Collective we believe that life is short, so do stuff that matters. We believe in freedom to create, where you will push the boundaries of what's possible. We've come together because we know that out there in businessland there are loads of talented tech minds missing out on their true calling. Talent that, given the right entrepreneurial opportunity, can change the whole digital world for both giant companies and early stage startups. If you believe in the same thing as we do, or just find it crazy interesting, we’ll think that you’ve found just the right position for you.
With us you have the opportunity to develop both the things you already know and the things you don’t know yet. For us is all about creating value in everything we do, we hope you think so too.